Functional Skills English and Maths Level 2
Eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service
Lived in the UK/EU for at least 3 years.
The customer service specialist acts as a professional for direct customer support within any sector and organisation type. An advocate of Customer Service who acts as a referral point for dealing with more complex or technical customer requests, complaints, and queries.
Providing a high-quality service to customers is crucial in every organisation and integral to business success. An apprenticeship in Customer Service will help you to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to carry out any customer facing role confidently and professionally.
WHO IS THIS QUALIFICATION FOR?
This apprenticeship is suitable for those working in a role providing direct customer service for example:
• Travel Agent
• Contact Centre
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Providing a positive customer experience
• Being an expert on the organisation’s products
• Sharing knowledge and expertise
• Gathering information and data
This apprenticeship provides you with skills that are
transferable to various customer service roles and within many
different sectors and as a gateway to more senior positions or
You will gain the knowledge and skills in customer service to:
• Make recommendations and influence change
• Analyse customer service performance
• Know your customers
• Gain insights and measure impact
You will develop your ability to support:
• Business focused service delivery
• A positive customer experience
• Service improvement
You will learn about key areas such as:
• Business knowledge
• The Customer Service Culture
• The Customer journey and insights